Friday, March 25, 2011

Nitric oxide works? A review Nitric Oxide

Lately, I've heard a lot of rumors on the effects available in No2 and building muscle.

No. 2 has been around for a couple of years and there has been a lot of people who have tried this special supplement with mixed results.

For those of you who do not know what is N02, I'll give a little background.

NO2 is an acronym for nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is due to relax the smooth muscle walls of small arteries called arterioles.

When a musclecontracts and dilates blood vessels, a "puff" of gas appears briefly and then disappears. This type of gas deposits in the underlying smooth muscle cells causing them to relax, allowing increased blood to flow more easily.

This gas is called nitric oxide.

You see, every time you stop a set of loops and feel that expanding feeling in your bicep, it means that nitric oxide was released on smooth muscle, causing an additional increase in blood flow tomuscles. It gives your muscles that full feeling and looking "bloated".

However, once you've finished your workout, your mussels slowly loose the blood that has accumulated during the workout and slowly returned to normal. Of course, the pump is one of the best feelings that are offered and you lose, well, sucks. Thus, the man who brought creatine to the fitness world, Ed Byrd, N02 gives Hemodilator.

This material is supposed to help release nitric oxide at different times ofday to keep your muscles feeling pumped. What Ed Byrd managed to do was create a delivery system called 9 phyex which should help to stimulate the release of nitric oxide at different times during the day. No doubt a good idea for most people out there who weight train. Who does not want a constant pump ... Maybe just walking down the street?

Well, I've heard a lot of NO2 and it caught my attention. Therefore, I decided to give this supplement a shot. I must admit that these thingsnot cheap. $ 80 each, which is a bit strong for everyday work, the weight coach. Today, there is a shot of nitrous oxide supplements out there and all costs
the same thing.

Now, I had my doubts. You see, this supplement uses arginine as the main delivery mechanism of nitric oxide. Ie, arginine should cause the reaction of nitric oxide produced the "bomb." Now, back to the mid-80's, I vividly remember a supplement called "Inosine" which should haveto do the same as NO2. Artieries had little reason to expand which would cause blood flow in most
muscle.

Well, as a young teenager with eyes open in search of a miracle supplment, this is consistent with the law. I bought a bunch of inosine in the hope that would help me build more strength and power. The result? A couple of hundred dollars down the toilet. I still see adds for inosine and I still shake my head.

So after some research I decided to give thisSpecial supplement a shot and see if the results were good, says the label. I chose to use the No. 2 Hemodilator for my nitric oxide supplement review.

According to the label, it reads "NO2 generates a perpetual pump, which helps improve strength, power rating, delays muscle fatigue"

Well, what I want to do this? First, according to the label, we conducted a clinical trial of this supplement to the University of Baylor. According to the results, there was a 300%increase the bank to those who were taking Hemodilator than those taking a placebo (dummy) in eight
weeks.

In addition, the group taking the Hemodilator gained more strength and power compared with the placebo group compared with the same period of 8 weeks.

Then, as I did with that extra money? Now, I'm finishing my third bottle and the results were amazing. Maybe I expected too much of this supplement, but I have not gained muchas I expected. There was a slight change of the bombs must go to the gym, but they are not perpetual. Pumps stay in the gym.

In terms of strength, stole "a bit on some of my compound movements but not as much as you would like to take creatine. For the performance, I can not say I noticed something for everyone. In terms of global power, I say it has increased ... But not 300% or even 20%.

I got my money's worth? This is a tougha say. I mean, I have the same results as if I did not use the supplement? Probably not. What I noticed more of this product was the bomb in the gym. As I said before, why pumps are mostly going to the gym.

I am happy with this product? I guess you could say I'm "fine" with him. However, when I take the supplement Xpand, which is a combination of nitric oxide booster arginine-creatine malate three, just explode! Perhaps the combination ofnitric oxide and creatine compliment each other rather than regular creatine or arginine straight.

In terms of side effects, I felt nothing. Just remember, huge doses of arginine may be toxic. However, there are some reports of users experiencing diarrhea, nausea with relatively high doses.

Now, I can recommend this product? If you do not want to have a product such as creatine, I should say yes. Works and produces some resultsprovided you have a well-established, the rise in eating habits and constant. Just remember, you have to be there for at least 8 weeks to see any outcome.

However, besides a good creatine product such as SAN V12 or Dymatize Xpand, I say no. These products
are much better and the results are immediate and dramatic.

So there you have it. A review team of nitric oxide supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment